BOOK THE CAGE
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT TAKE TABLE RESERVATIONS
WE OPERATE A STRICT FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED TABLE POLICY.
WE ONLY TAKE BOOKINGS OF “THE CAGE” FOR 8 – 10 PEOPLE.
WE REGRET WE ARE UNABLE TO TAKE TABLE RESERVATIONS BY TELEPHONE.
For other enquiries please email email@example.com and allow 24 hours for a reply.
PLEASE NOTE: FROM MONDAY JULY 29th WE WILL NO LONGER SERVE HOT FOOD.
We are open seven days a week, except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day. Our opening hours from Monday to Saturday are 11.00 a.m. – 11.00 p.m. (last orders 10.30 p.m.) Sunday’s from 12.00 noon until 10.00 p.m. (last orders 9.30 p.m.)
Please see below for reservations. As you will know if you have visited Gordon’s, we get very busy, so we have had to come up with strict booking guidelines to make sure there is no favouritism! These are:
- The “Cage” (the old wine cellar, which holds around 10 people) can be booked now for arrivals before 12.30pm at lunch and for arrivals from 4.30pm in the evening (after which you can stay until we close!)
- No bookings at other times – just get here early!
- Bookings must be for at least 8 people.
- You can book for the lunchtime session, or the evening session, or both.
- You must arrive by the following times or we will remove the “booked” notice: Lunchtime session – 12.30pm, and Evening session – 4.30pm
Thank you so much for your fantastic support of Gordon’s and we look forward to welcoming you at the bar.
Although we are very busy, we do have tables outside that seat 168, which our wonderfully loyal customers use as long as it isn’t raining too hard! Inside, if you arrive at around 4.00pm you can normally bag a table, but even after that you can normally find somewhere to perch if you persevere. Don’t be afraid to ask to share a table – all our customers are lovely friendly people.
Gordon’s is located at 47 Villiers Street, just up from Embankment tube station.
Right next door to Charing Cross and a stroll across Hungerford bridge from Waterloo.
For a detailed guide on how to get access to Gordon’s please click here: AccessibilityGordons
We look forward to welcoming you next time you visit us!